Monday, July 26, 2010

Hole-in-the-wall rotisserie

Debbie Wynne is the owner of one of Cape Town's most recommended city lunchtime eateries - Rotisserie 360 (at 360 Bree Street in the city centre). Debbie - who you can see behind the counter - was inspired by a little "hole-in-the-wall" rotisserie in Antibes. The tables fold down from the wall, and ten minutes after 1 'o clock, there was standing room only. They are having a special on coffee till the end of the week - R7 a cup - I think to celebrate their first birthday.
One should, I am told, order a picnic to pick up after work and take to the beach on a fine evening.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    Have a look at my web-site; waist to hip ratio chart

    ReplyDelete